Estefania usually does the 7:30 pm class. And has to put up with Julian Monar
1. Who are you and what do you do?
I’m Estefania Panesso and I’m technologist in Cytohistology (I guess nobody knows what it is, it’s the integrated study of cells and tissues)
2. Describe yourself in ONE positive word.
3. If you were an animal which would you be and why?
I would be a cat because they playful, clean, clever, adventurous, and sleepy
4. How did you get to Breed?
My husband has been going to Breed for 2 years. He got me into CrossFit in Colombian then moving here started in Breed
5. What are some of your good habits or characteristics?
I’m always positive and very organized.
6. Do you enjoy working out, Why or why not?
I love it! Most important part of my day
7. What super powers would you have liked to have? Why?
8. Make a list of 5 things you are grateful for.
My friends and family
My Kitty Merlin
9. Who or what inspires you?
Omar Villalobos, Louise Hay, Lewis Howes
10. What are you currently improving in CrossFit?
11. How is CrossFit changing your life?
Crossfit has changed my mind, I’m feeling more confident and believing that I can accomplish everything in life
12. What books or music are you currently into?
Total Money makeover by Dave Ramsey and Monsieur Perine
13. What projects are you working on outside of CrossFit?
I’m working on improving my English so I can start all over again in a new country
14. Share with us something we might not know about you.
In Colombia, I used to work doing Pap Smears. ??
15. What are your social media tags so we can follow