1. FOR HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN CROSSFITTING -since October 2013
2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WOD OR MOVEMENT AND WHY:
I don’t really have favorite wod or movement. I think every WOD that I fear the most that is the best for me.
3. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE WOD OR MOVEMENT AND WHY
Hmm… Snatches and overhead squats ….they really suck for me mostly because of my shoulder injury.
4. HOW DID YOU GET INTO CROSSFIT
I was passing by and I saw the sign, since then I knew that I will be joining the box.
5. WHAT FITNESS PROGRAM WERE YOU DOING BEFORE CROSSFIT AND HOW DO THEY DIFFER
I was runner and I was working out at the gym, but nothing was getting me where I wanted to be. I joined Crossfit simply because I was tired of not being in the shape.
6. HOW HAVE YOU CHANGED SINCE JOINING CF BREED
I always thought of myself as someone who was in shape but The first WOD I ever completed led me to think differently. Well, the next day I came back but it wasn’t easy. Every single muscle in my body ached, even muscles
which I didn’t know I had. Every step hurt but the best step I took that day was the one back inside that box. After a few months of CrossFit I can say that I am in the best shape of my life. My personal life changed as well, my husband is happy that I have a J.Lo butt, my son that his mom has big muscles and my daughter that my ADHD symptoms decreased LOL….
7. WHAT ADVICE CAN YOU GIVE TO NEW COMERS TO CROSSFIT
My advice to new comers would be to be patient and not afraid to try.
9. DO YOU PLAY ANY SPORTS? WHICH?
I like all sports but now my favorite one is Crossfit.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR FITNESS GOALS FOR 2015?
My goals are to be stronger and faster. Finally to get muscles ups !!!