Catch up with Peppa at the 5:30 pm class
1. Who are you and what do you do?
Peppa. Records Management Officer for the NYC Dept. of Health.
2. Describe yourself in ONE positive word.
Bajan. (‘nuff said)
3. If you were an animal which would you be and why?
A wolf; the only predator you will never see performing in the circus.
4. How did you get to Breed?
Hutch and I have been friends for over 20 years (long before he cared anything about fitness lol). When he started this endeavor with the WODs in Juniper Park he invited me to join and I said “why not? I’m built for this.” I’ve been at Breed ever since.
5. What are some of your good habits or characteristics?
My loyalty and my sense of humor.
6. Do you enjoy working out, Why or why not?
Yes. Growing up in Barbados I was always into sports so it’s natural for me.
7. What super powers would you have liked to have? Why?
I am my own super hero.
8. Make a list of 5 things you are grateful for.
My daughter and my wife…can I say that 3 more times?
9. Who or what inspires you?
My daughter is my greatest inspiration every day.
10. What are you currently improving in CrossFit?
Wall balls. They are the bane of my CF existence.
11. How is CrossFit changing your life?
It’s helping me to stay fit which is one of the keys to maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
12. What books or music are you currently into?
I only read non-fiction and I keep current on the news and I’m into all types of music but right now I’m waiting for 2017 Cropover soca to come out.
13. What projects are you working on outside of CrossFit?
Staying on top of my game so I can kick a** in road tennis this summer.
14. Share with us something we might not know about you.
If I told you, I’d have to kill you.
15. What is your social media tags so we can follow
Peppa Holder (Facebook)