Top 5 Reasons You Need a Personal Trainer
Let’s admit it, you hate working out, but deep down you know it’s your number 1 New Year’s resolution year after year. We all know training and living an active life is part of a healthy lifestyle, but every time you go to the gym you end up on the treadmill or just walking around not knowing which machine does what and another hour of your life has passed you by, again. If this sounds like your life maybe a personal trainer is your best option.
I mean if you really want a change. A real change. A change in mindset. A change in habit and attitude. A change that will build self esteem and confidence. A change for the better. A Personal Trainer might be your only option.
New Year’s is right around the corner, let this resolution be a firm decision to take action, be held accountable and finally get results.
I am a CrossFit coach, so I am always in a group class environment teaching and instructing multiple clients at the same time. I also work with clients 1-on-1 and both bring success for different reasons.
Here are 5 reasons for hiring a personal training and their benefits:
- Professional Skills – a personal trainer will create a personalized road map so you can reach your goals. Goal achievement is the number one reason we workout, so hiring a professional to do it right makes perfect sense. An Efficient program will maximize workouts in minimal time. A qualified trainer will prevent injuries by teaching proper mechanic while building strength, flexibility and stability.
- Accountability & Motivation – a personal trainer will be your number one fan. They will always have motivating words to keep pushing you through tough workouts and get results. They will also keep you accountable when you feel like quitting. Trainers believe in you even when you feel at your lowest and don’t believe in yourself.
- Develop a Routine/New Habits – The hardest things sometimes is getting the ball rolling, breaking the old habits of laziness and comfort. A trainer will develop a schedule that is realistic for you, a routine in which you can keep and be accounted for. Once the new habit of fitness gains momentum the routine becomes easier to maintain and results come faster. Again a personal trainer will be there every step of the way motivating you to reach your goals.
- Education on a Fit Lifestyle – A personal trainer will educate you on living a healthy life in and out the gym. The other 23 hours outside the gym will sabotage your efforts in the gym if you aren’t taking proper steps. These other aspects can be better attained and understood through the help of your personal trainer. Aspects such as: Nutrition, Sleep, Supplements, and Reducing Stress Levels just to name a few.
- Results – A trainer will build a program to attain your goals and lead you down a path of success. As a trainer I build relationships with my clients to recognize both tangible and intangible attributes that will achieve planned goals as well as some they never anticipated having. My personalized programs for the clients are twofold; challenging enough to stimulate change yet properly planned to build confidence. One word that isn’t in my vocabulary and I don’t allow my clients to think or utter is “CAN’T”.
Contact Hutch at [email protected]
Photo credit – Vedhead Photography